Where to Buy
Wheeler is everywhere!
Wheeler-Rex products are sold exclusively through our extensive network of authorized distributors.Find a Distributor
Here for You
Customer service to brag about.
The hardest working pipe tools deserve the hardest working support network. To find your nearest location, contact Wheeler at 800-321-7950!Find a Service Center
Get a Catalog
Download or Request our catalog.
Click to access convenient downloads of our product catalog and price list, or to request a free printed copy!Get it Now!
Our Product Lines
10 11 reasons distributors should carry Wheeler-Rex tools:
- #1 Fast-growing product line
- #2 Half a century as a top supplier of tools for piping professionals
- #3 Committed to sales through distributors, not retailers
- #4 Excellent margins for you
- #5 Built-in end user demand among piping professionals
- #6 Product demonstrations available
- #7 Distributor-friendly sales policies
- #8 Full product line opens up additional markets for you
- #9 New POP showroom product displays
- #10 Best in class customer service and support
- #11 A business partner that understands that everyone in a business relationship should achieve their goals. We’re interested in more than just a sale; we’re interested in building a profitable relationship
What our clients say:
Besides great features, the ruggedness and service life of Wheeler-Rex threading machines is outstanding. Company-wide we probably operate over 200 or more machines. We’ve tried all major brands… but without question, Wheeler-Rex Model 6794 threaders are definitely the best for a host of reasons. Our distributors can’t afford to have a threader that won’t stand up the work load.”
Bill Sendtko, Fabrication Trainer
Crane Resistoflex Corp.
Wheeler Rex hydrostatic test pumps are the only pumps we use for testing and have done so for 21 years. We get them with the Honda engines and are one pull starts all of the time in any weather. We do a lot of high concentration disinfection for long runs of large diameter pipe and I can say that I have had our pumps continuously pumping for over 23 hours. Never a problem. We own four of them and still use the one we purchased in 1995.”
Donna D'Amore and Ed Hannigan
South Shore Pipeline Services, Inc.
Employees from our many locations compliment the ease of use of Wheeler-Rex Pipe Threading machines due to their ease of set up and lightweight design. Not only is the price point competitive, but Wheeler-Rex Pipe Threading machines are easier to handle than Ridgid. As a plumbing and heating supply company, we are completely satisfied with Wheeler-Rex.”
Aaron Colaluca, President
I am the manager at a prefabrication shop for an electrical supply house. We purchased your 6790 threader a few months back and I just wanted to let you know how awesome the machine is. I had never used a large threader before, just cheaply made hand threaders. In no time at all after watching a couple videos and reading the instructions I was threading away. Now I am threading all sorts of pipe for custom customer orders. Thanks for making such a great product.”